Terms & Conditions
In the following terms and conditions,
“Company/ Concern” refers to Nikhil Chaudhary Wellness,
“Program” refers to service package offered by way of email, website, Social media or as mentioned in the Performa Invoice,
“Client” refers to the individual whochoses to enroll in any program provided by the “Concern”, or receiving information via any source from the concern.
“Program Term” refers to the terms and conditions separately provided with the Terms herein which shall be specifically applicable in relation to each Program(s),
“Program Duration” refers to the specific time period for which the “Program” is valid,
“Program Fees” refers to the fees charged by the “Company” to render services in the “Program”
“Associates” refers to any employee(s) of the Company and/or Independent Contractor(s) and/or Service Provider(s) contracted by the Company
Whereas the client and concern both agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Confidentiality -The Concern shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Personal Information of the Client is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party except to the extent required for fulfilment of services. Confidentiality of information provided by the concern w.r.t any program or otherwise must be maintained by the client/ prospective client and not disclosed to any third party except to the extent required for fulfilment of services.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall govern the transaction between the Concern and the Client.
- The Client acknowledges that the Concern may engage other parties, namely its employees and/or third parties including Independent Contractors and Service Partners for the fulfilment of the Program as its Associates/ Advisors/ Experts and the Client hereby consents to the Company disclosing, to the extent relevant, the Client’s Personal Information and/or details of Program (s) availed by the Client to such Associates/ Advisors/ Experts.
- The Client acknowledges the receipt of the Terms and the Program(s) Terms, as applicable and agrees to be fully bound by the Terms and the relevant Program Terms.
- The Concern shall charge the Client, Program Fees payable in advance as detailed in the respective Programs.
- Activation of the Program(s) is subject to realization/receipt of the Program Fee.
- The Program is non-transferable to another party
- All Payments made to the program are non-refundable and non-transferable. The Concern shall not be under any obligation to refund any fee, on any ground including on humanitarian ground, if so claimed, or on account of any injury or death caused to the Client.Program Subscriptions once made / placed, cannot be cancelled for any reason and no refunds will be provided.
- Any applicable refund due to payment gateway failure or chargeback will be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective payment gateway.
- Any delay caused by the client or discontinuation for a period of time by the client will solely be at their discretion and the concern is not liable to but not limiting to extend the program, refund any fees, provide discount in future program fees.
- Information provided on the website or social media or emails or any other platforms are only for information purpose. Suchinformation should not be used by anyone for medical diagnosis, treatment or as a replacement for any medical therapy. We do not recommend anyone to start or stop any medical treatment of any kind and the individual must consult their doctor before taking any such steps. FOLLOWING ANY ADVICES IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The program, guidance and assistance provided by our team and associates are based on our experience and learning. We do not promise any outcomes. All our programs are meant to work alongside any kind of medical treatment. The advice given under our program including but not limited to diet plans, recipes, exercises, breathing techniques, yoga, should not form any basis of starting or stopping any medical treatment.
- Each body reacts to similar advice differently. We shall not be responsible for any side effects including allergic reactions, discomforts, injuries and difficulties without limitations to you on account of following our advice, programs or information provided. If facing any such issues, you must discontinue the program immediately and consult your doctor.
- It is not to be mistaken as any medical advice or as an alternate to any medical advice/ therapy. Following any advices/ information given in our website, social platforms, emails or programs must be done at their own risk and after consulting your doctor.
- These decisions and choices are yours, and we believe that you are the best person to decide about your health and that these decisions should be made in accordance with the advice you receive from your own doctor.
- We and our Associates are not liable or responsible for any injury or disease including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such injury or disease or death arising from or in connection with nutritional or exercise advice and dietary information provided in consultations, programs or by other resources.
- We work with natural food and lifestyle mostly. However under some circumstances, we may recommend supplements or nutraceuticals but consuming them is solely your decision and must be taken only after consulting your doctor. We are not responsible in any way for any side effects due to consumption, quality, interaction of such products.
- The Concern will not incur any liability to the other party on account of any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to perform all or any part of these Terms if such delay or failure is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control and without negligence of the parties. Such events, occurrences, or causes will include, without limitation, acts of God, bandhs, riots, acts of war, natural disaster, fire and explosions, or any parties with respect and in relation to rendering services.
- The Client undertakes that he/she shall strictly comply with the terms of usage contained in the Program Terms/ Terms and Conditions.
- The Client acknowledges that the advice provided under the program by the Concerns and its Associates is solely intended for the Client and cannot be used for any other individual
- The Client acknowledges to provide complete and accurate information to the Concern and its Associates as required for fulfilment of services under the Program Terms
- The terms and conditions of the Website are available at The Terms and conditions of the Website are part and parcel of Program Terms
- The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and only the courts of Hyderabad shall have jurisdiction to entertain disputes under this Agreement..
- The Company reserves the right to amend the Terms and/or the Program Terms and/or the features or pricing of the Programs. Upon such amendment such terms will become applicable immediately and will be intimated to the Client in due course. If the Client does not accept the amendment of the Terms and/or the Program Terms, he shall have the right to terminate Terms and the Program Terms.
- By accepting to enroll in our program or seek any services from the concern or its associates the client accepts all the terms and conditions.